HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUN OF JUSTICE FROM PRINCESS AMINAH

 Happy birthday 🎂, my love, wishing u all the most wonderful experience on ur day and every day! U charming eye and face are the first attraction inside u, but de most lovely thing l like inside u is ur heart❤️. Happy birthday darling. ur smile, Love and laugh make me live my life more happily🌹🥀🌷🌺💐🌿🏵️🌻🌼💮.

  I wish I could attach my Hart to this birthday wish, only then u might understand how much u mean to me. I hope u are always happy and I will try to make that reality for u💋💋.

   I hope everyday put a smile on ur face and whatever u wish for will come true. I hope u never forget me, as I will always remember u. Warm wishes for ur birthday 🎂🍮🍦🍨.

 Honey 💋💋💋

Today is ur day enjoy it, And  have fun💃🍨🍦🍮🎂🧁🍲🥗🍩🍯🍻🥂🍾🍷🍸🥃🍹


THIS LETTER IS FOR SUN OF JUSTICE

WRITTEN BY 

PRINCESS AMINAT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARD 9, UNIT 12, 13, 14 & 15, ERHURUN UNEME, AKOKO EDO LGA REASSURES THE PUBLIC OF GIVING A 100% VOTES FOR POI/MGA AS BARR BISI IDAOMI HOLDS VILLAGE MEETING..

ETSAKO SHUTDOWN AS APC MEMBERS WELCOME DEPUTY GOVERNORSHIP CANDIDATE, HON GANI AUDU.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A LIVING LEGEND By HON AHMED MUSA MOMOH