EMPEROR JARRET, A MAN I HAVE ALWAYS ADMIRED FOR HIS DOGGED ABILITY WHEN IT COMES TO POLITICAL MOBILIZATION AND PLANNING.

 


A man who has made tremendous impacts in the political terrain and achieved every set of desired results.


He has been a friend of my family; my parents, my siblings and by marriage our paths crossed again.


Being appointed the Vice Chairman of Edo State All Progressives Peoples Congress gave me the courage to strengthen my ability to support the candidacies of Pastor Barr. Osagie Ize-Iyamu and Hon Mall Gani Audu.


As he adds another year to his life today therefore, on behalf of my family I wish him heavens and divine Blessing in Jesus name, amen.


Shine on Emperor Jarret Tenebe

The peoples' man


Signed:

Amb Lois Otse Adams

For

IMPACT INITIATIVE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARD 9, UNIT 12, 13, 14 & 15, ERHURUN UNEME, AKOKO EDO LGA REASSURES THE PUBLIC OF GIVING A 100% VOTES FOR POI/MGA AS BARR BISI IDAOMI HOLDS VILLAGE MEETING..

ETSAKO SHUTDOWN AS APC MEMBERS WELCOME DEPUTY GOVERNORSHIP CANDIDATE, HON GANI AUDU.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A LIVING LEGEND By HON AHMED MUSA MOMOH