HON. ANTHONY IGIEHON CONDOLES WITH RT. HON. SAMSON OSAGIE ON THE TRANSITION TO GLORY OF HIS DEAR WIFE OLABISI

 


My dear brother, I am deeply saddened to learn of the passing of your wife. Losing a partner is a tragedy with devastating effects and as such words would be certainly inadequate to describe how you must be feeling as you say goodbye to the woman you loved like no other. Hence, my thoughts are with you during this time of unimaginable grief. 


Your wife Olabisi will be greatly missed by all those who were lucky enough to know her. She was dutiful, kind, very supportive and had a positive influence on everyone around her. I beseech you to find peace and love in her beautiful memories.


As I appeal to the Almighty God to guide you through this period and help lead you to some tranquility, it is my sincere prayer that her wonderful soul will continue to rest in His bossom. Amen. 


Please accept my condolences.


HON. ANTHONY IGIEHON

Comments

Unknown said…
May her soul rest in peace

Popular posts from this blog

WARD 9, UNIT 12, 13, 14 & 15, ERHURUN UNEME, AKOKO EDO LGA REASSURES THE PUBLIC OF GIVING A 100% VOTES FOR POI/MGA AS BARR BISI IDAOMI HOLDS VILLAGE MEETING..

ETSAKO SHUTDOWN AS APC MEMBERS WELCOME DEPUTY GOVERNORSHIP CANDIDATE, HON GANI AUDU.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A LIVING LEGEND By HON AHMED MUSA MOMOH