DCNS MRS MARYAM JUBRIN SENDS APPRECIATION MESSAGE TO LEADERS & MEMBERS OF APC IN EDO SOUTH

 


I want to use the medium to appreciate all the leaders of A P C Edo South senatorial for giving me this opportunity to represent the women in the upcoming Local govt Council elections as the Vice Chairmanship Candidate Of APC in Ikpoba Okha Local Government Council.


I want to also appreciate my great leader, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu and his Amiable wife, Prof Mrs Idia Ize-Iyamu, all the Edo South state Exco and my able L G A Chairmanship Candidate Hon Sunny Ogbewe and his Exco. 


My thanks also goes to my one and only L G A woman Leader, Evangelist Mrs Erhabor and all the women of Ikpoba Okha for their supports. 


I am so humbled and grateful to everyone. A win for one is a win for us. This slot is for ALL of us. I have seen the result of humility and sincerity at play today.


God bless you all in Jesus name 🙌🙏❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARD 9, UNIT 12, 13, 14 & 15, ERHURUN UNEME, AKOKO EDO LGA REASSURES THE PUBLIC OF GIVING A 100% VOTES FOR POI/MGA AS BARR BISI IDAOMI HOLDS VILLAGE MEETING..

ETSAKO SHUTDOWN AS APC MEMBERS WELCOME DEPUTY GOVERNORSHIP CANDIDATE, HON GANI AUDU.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A LIVING LEGEND By HON AHMED MUSA MOMOH