HON ANTHONY IGIEHON SEND THANK YOU MESSAGE TO SUPPORTERS AND PARTY MEMBERS.

 



THANK YOU MESSAGE 


The primary election of our party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) has come and gone. In the months leading up to the primaries, I spoke to many party members at their doorsteps / wards and heard clearly as they summarily submitted their concern particularly the lack of jobs and infrastructural development.



I had hoped to assemble these desires of our people, refine, improve and develop them into workable plans and negotiate/secure the necessary resources and opportunities required to realize our set goals, including engaging other HOR members to produce a formidable and properly negotiated documents guided by the principles of true federalism and the supremacy of the Rule of Law.


This was my message of effective representation via the RESTORATION Agenda and it was borne out of a burning desire for a better Nigeria and particularly our constituency. . 


Although the outcome did not turn out the way we had hoped, however, I am grateful to God no life was lost and for the opportunity to build new alliances and relationships during the course of the electioneering campaign. As we consistently reiterated at the beginning and all through our campaign, we are focused on a better next generation, not just the immediate election round.


Quite frankly, while the chance to implement our well researched solutions may have been delayed this season, I still firmly believe it will be possible in the future 


However, I have since accepted the outcome of the election and congratulated Hon. Crosby Eribo.


My gratitude goes firstly to God for his infinite kindness to my family and i and for keeping everyone safe all through the process and also for the resources both in kind and gesture.


To my mother for all her endless prayers and fasting, my wife for her endless love, prayers and constant preaching, my sister Mrs Imade Edoimioya for all her fasting, prayers and encouragement, my siblings, cousins and friends for all their prayers and financial support all through this process. I also want to use this opportunity to thank Hon. Patrick Osayimwen, Hon. Edo Omoregieva, Osadolor Emmanuel Omoregie, Mrs Mariam Jubril and Fidelis Imiebiakhe for their unrelenting and steadfast believe in me and my passion for service to our people. To Eng. Omorede Igiehon, Charles Igiehon, Dr. Mrs Guobadia, Osazuwa Igiehon, Osemwigie Igiehon, Oduwa Igiehon Efosa Uzamere, Anthony Ndikanwu, Richard Legemah, Uyi Igiehon, Rita Igiehon, Tonye Ihua, Owen Igiehon, Osakue Igiehon, Charles Odiase, Paul Nosa Ogiehor, Omoregie Igiehon, Efosa Igiehon, Eghe Igiehon, Olakunori Olayemi and the numerous anonymous supporters who would rather not be mentioned, thank you for all your support 


To all party members, who canversed for me carrying message to others, particularly those who played a role in my steering committee; those who helped at the polls, let me put poster's on their property, helped with the various events and especially those who worked so hard every day to speak with and convince others about this project like Paul Arasomwan, Charles Ize Iyamu, Mrs Ero and her sister madam Pat. thank you so much, we are truly blessed to have had you on our team. To the media team, staff, volunteers who came forward to assist with my campaign, I say a big thank you! We couldn't have succeeded thus far without you. Many of you spent hundreds of hours contributing to the campaign and I sincerely thank each of you from my heart. 


To the other aspirants, I thank you for participating in the democratic process. Our Federal Constituency will be better off because of this.


May the good Lord richly bless us all. Amen.



HON ANTHONY IGIEHON

Aspirant of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Egor/Ikpoba-Okha Federal Constituency, Edo State.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARD 9, UNIT 12, 13, 14 & 15, ERHURUN UNEME, AKOKO EDO LGA REASSURES THE PUBLIC OF GIVING A 100% VOTES FOR POI/MGA AS BARR BISI IDAOMI HOLDS VILLAGE MEETING..

ETSAKO SHUTDOWN AS APC MEMBERS WELCOME DEPUTY GOVERNORSHIP CANDIDATE, HON GANI AUDU.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A LIVING LEGEND By HON AHMED MUSA MOMOH