HON ANTHONY IGIEHON PICKS APC NOMINATION FORM FOR EGOR/IKPOBA OKHA FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY.

 


TODAY, I, HON. ANTHONY IGIEHON PICKED MY NOMINATION AND EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FORM TO CONTEST THE EGOR/IKPOBA-OKHA FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY SEAT

Several weeks ago, I answered your clarion call for service and offered myself for election as member representing Egor/Ikpoba-Okha Federal Constituency in the green chambers of National Assembly and on the platform of our great party; the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Long after that declaration, I have continued to transverse the 20 wards that make up the Federal Constituency in consultation and you, the leaders and people did shower me with overwhelming support stretching every remote and metropolitan area. Indeed, I remain grateful.

However, the need to elevate the status of our collective aspiration became much more imperative in the days that followed. In obedience laced in faith and courage, and in the company of friends, family and innumerable political associates and leaders, I purchased the nomination and expression of interest form to contest for the ticket of our distinguished party. This decision is an official confirmation of our shared resolve and determination to better the lives of our people through effective representation.

While serving our people, I will always ensure that I give voice to the voiceless and uphold the weak, for the constituency belongs to us all. As a servant leader, I will show temperance at all times, empathy too while realising the basic expectations of the populace.

My people, Egor and Ikpoba-Okha are destined for greatness. Today, having officially indicated my desire to serve, I say to you, that working together in love, in strength and in faith, we can and will build a constituency of one people, united in purpose and in action.

Let us put our hopes to work as we realize our collective destiny.

Thank you.

HON. ANTHONY IGIEHON is an aspirant of the All Progressives Congress (APC), for Egor/Ikpoba-Okha Federal Constituency, Edo State.


©AIM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARD 9, UNIT 12, 13, 14 & 15, ERHURUN UNEME, AKOKO EDO LGA REASSURES THE PUBLIC OF GIVING A 100% VOTES FOR POI/MGA AS BARR BISI IDAOMI HOLDS VILLAGE MEETING..

ETSAKO SHUTDOWN AS APC MEMBERS WELCOME DEPUTY GOVERNORSHIP CANDIDATE, HON GANI AUDU.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A LIVING LEGEND By HON AHMED MUSA MOMOH