...BECAUSE I AM PASSIONATE, I WILL NOT LOSE SIGHT OF OUR GOALS



~ Hon. Tony Igiehon


To be effective as a leader, focusing on set goals is expedient while having an uncommon belief in the realization of such goals.

Good leaders don’t and will never say, *“it’s just a job,” or “I just work there.”* They care about what they do, they care about the promises, assurances and commitments that they have made because to them there exist a most singular and potent reason for their service- the people they lead and work for and whose principled followership they have the rare opportunity to satisfy.


Without sounding thrasonical, this is what I am trained and tailored for- finding solutions to difficult problems, providing answers to hard questions no matter how long it may take and springing up novel ideas to meet the demands of an ever evolving world of challenges.


As I look forward to representing you in the green chambers of the National Assembly, I will always keep in mind the goals that we both set at the beginning, and fix my gaze on the bigger picture. 


To this end, I will prioritize and set the tasks that needs to be done first and since I know that I have you by my side at all times showering me with your valued support, God's grace will remain the pivot on which we will expand our horizon and maximize our potentials as a federal constituency.




ANTHONY IGIEHON is an aspirant of the All Progressives Congress (APC) for Egor/Ikpoba-Okha Federal Constituency, Edo State.





©AIM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARD 9, UNIT 12, 13, 14 & 15, ERHURUN UNEME, AKOKO EDO LGA REASSURES THE PUBLIC OF GIVING A 100% VOTES FOR POI/MGA AS BARR BISI IDAOMI HOLDS VILLAGE MEETING..

ETSAKO SHUTDOWN AS APC MEMBERS WELCOME DEPUTY GOVERNORSHIP CANDIDATE, HON GANI AUDU.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A LIVING LEGEND By HON AHMED MUSA MOMOH