HON DAME VERA SADOH FOR HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES ETSAKO FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY



I have seen women participating in politics and only going for positions within local government areas, some restricting themselves to be mere supporters and followers even when they possess the potential to be greater than those they support.


Today, I am going to talk about a woman who has shown to the great people of Etsako How capable she is when it comes to good representation and better welfarism for the people.

Hon Dame Vera Sado is a woman who I respect so much and she is a tested, loyal and trusted party member and she is also a person who cares so much for the people.


I was opportune to have a one on one discussion with Dame Vera and I asked her; "Ma, What do you have to offer to your people if you are opportune to be in a political position tomorrow?" She replied me in such a way that I was so moved by the Passion this woman have for the people she plans to represent.

Dame Vera over the years, has been a very loyal party woman, a dedicated community builder and a friend to the old, young, rich and poor. She has proven herself to be the very best option for any political position she decides to contest for today.



During previous elections, Vera Sadoh has been know to keep a good record of always winning and delivering the party she stand for in all the units in her constituency. During the last Edo State Election in 2020, she was able to deliver her Unit and Ward to the APC and that has been a record she always keeps.


Dame Vera Sadoh is also a grassroot Mobilizer who the people love so much. I could recall during the 2020 Election Campaigns and the first Visit to Anegbete, I saw so many Women, Youths and Children in the rain Dancing and carrying placards of the APC governorship Candidate. It was raining hard but they were all in the rain because of the love they have for the party and guess who was leading those people, it was no other person than DAME VERA SADOH. A woman who has the passion of the party at heart. 


Vera Sadoh is a woman with dogged Capacity & Capability.

She once said to me, "What I have for my people is not just to give them fish, I plan to teach and show them how to get the fish by themselves by means of empowerment, entrepreneurship programs and job creation. Etsako Central Are well known for Rice, Maize and Grain Farming, Etsako East are known for Fish farming and other animal farming, Etsako West are known for Cassava, Yam, Groundnut and fruits, I plan to invest massively in all these sectors of agriculture. Jobs are scarce today in our country, I will try my best to work with entrepreneurs so as to encourage youths and woman to go into self employing ventures. " This and more are the things are what she told me when we met. A woman who has plans like these deserves a chance to execute her plans for the people.


She has come out now in readiness to represent and bring good things and development to the good people of Etsako Federal Constituency in the Federal House Of Representative in Abuja.

Now is the time to support a woman who we all know is capable and ready to deliver.


I call on you all to give all your supports to this woman and I promise you that her coming to power will be the beginning of new and better things for the Etsako Clan.


#IstandWithDameVera

#VeraSadohFor2023

#ItsYouthOClock

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARD 9, UNIT 12, 13, 14 & 15, ERHURUN UNEME, AKOKO EDO LGA REASSURES THE PUBLIC OF GIVING A 100% VOTES FOR POI/MGA AS BARR BISI IDAOMI HOLDS VILLAGE MEETING..

ETSAKO SHUTDOWN AS APC MEMBERS WELCOME DEPUTY GOVERNORSHIP CANDIDATE, HON GANI AUDU.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A LIVING LEGEND By HON AHMED MUSA MOMOH