The Man Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu

"
The Man, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu"

Some time ago, my good friend and brother, Mal Eshio Obado Isah Bello called me excitedly and asked, do you know who just called me? I answered, Buhari? He laughed hilariously and said, Pastor Ize-Iyamu. He narrated to me how he saw the call and when he picked, he said, this is Ize-Iyamu, how are you? My friend asked him, sir, do you know who you are speaking to? he said yes, is this not the Leader from Ward 8? The first person to donate a branded vehicle to my campaign in 2016? My friend told me that this experience was humbling for him and he will live to respect this rare Gem of a Pastor. 

This is the Pastor Ize-Iyamu that i know and campaigned for in 2016. A humble Pastor and Farmer, a Political colossus and very down to earth with many positive attributes.

This is the man I want to give my support to in 2020 if God is kind enough to guide APC to give him the party ticket. 

Let me state unequivocally, that i was never in Grace Group, AC, ACN or in any of his political platforms before 2016. My first encounter with the man POI was at the residence of Hon. Godwin Eshieshi in Okpella, Etsako East LGA and that encounter will remain evergreen in my memory. If i could sacrifice my 21years membership of PDP for him, am sure that God will fulfill his plans for Edo State by this man. 

For the avoidance of doubt, I left PDP when I was at the very top. Nobody offended me. I was the darling of everyone especially the then State Chairman, Chief Dan Orbih. That i left when i did was to lend my support for a political revolution that will help extricate Edo State from the virus of underdevelopment, especially in my Native border town of Okpella that has seen the worst form of neglect since the tenure of Prof Ambrose Ali of Blessed memory. 

We are not asking for too much. Just tar our township and rural roads since our contribution to the State IGR is huge. Of priority is the road from Iddo to Awoyemi and Okugbe to Imiekuri. I am confident that Pastor Ize-Iyamu will heed our cries when he becomes Governor. This confidence is reinforced because it was during his time as Secretary to the State Government under Lucky Igbinedion that the road from Awoyemi to Ogute was tarred.

I am convinced that the renewed onslaught on the person of Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu is an eloquent testimony to the fact that he poses a grave threat to the Political survival of his opponents. 

I have read numerous accounts from People who do not even know him and am consoled by the fact that no one will throw stones at an unproductive fruit-bearing tree. 

That the opposition party prefers to attack the same man they vigorously campaigned for in 2016 shows his growing popularity. Rather than putting the Governor on his toes for better delivery, it would appear that there is consensus by the opposition and the Governor's media aides to concentrate their attack on this very illustrious Son of the heart beat of the Nation. 

What this means is that Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu's time has come and no man can stop an idea whose time has come.

The future, I believe is now.

Engr Abu Abdulganiyu 
Former PDP Chairman, Etsako East LGA 
Former Candidate, Edo State House Assembly, Etsako East Constituency.

Comments

Unknown said…
I reserve my comment for our godfathers with a cabal

Popular posts from this blog

WARD 9, UNIT 12, 13, 14 & 15, ERHURUN UNEME, AKOKO EDO LGA REASSURES THE PUBLIC OF GIVING A 100% VOTES FOR POI/MGA AS BARR BISI IDAOMI HOLDS VILLAGE MEETING..

ETSAKO SHUTDOWN AS APC MEMBERS WELCOME DEPUTY GOVERNORSHIP CANDIDATE, HON GANI AUDU.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A LIVING LEGEND By HON AHMED MUSA MOMOH