THANK YOU MESSAGE TO THE PEOPLE OF CONSTITUENCY 2 BY HON GANI AKOKHIA

 



I have seen elections being conducted, collated and winners declared but I saw people fighting for what they believed in and for their mandate for two days non-stop. I have felt loved but the kind of love I felt when I saw the youths and women of Constituency 2 staying and sleeping under the cold of the night just to make sure their votes count even in the face of harassment from PDP thugs, was shocking and I was touched.


Right from when I flagged off for the position of member representing Etsako West Constituency 2 in the Edo State House of Assembly, you all have shown me support, love and encouraged me to keep on going and I must say this, I would never have come this far without your help, supports, prayers and votes at the polls. I love you all and if I was asked to pay you all for the sacrifice you all have made for me, I don't think money can buy it. Only God can reward you all.


I want to state here that I will never let you down. I promise to give you all the voice you need, you have won my heart and that of my family and the only way to pay back is to empower our youths and women, involve our men in community decision makings and continue with the developmental strides of our leader Comrade Adams Aliyu Oshiomole.


I also want to specially appreciate my leaders, the leadership of APC and LGA Executives, All wards executives in Constituency II and other party leaders accross Edo North. for standing up for me, their child and making sure the dream of the youngest house of Assembly member-elect comes true. I won't forget Comrade Adams Aliyu Oshiomole, Emperor Jarrett Tenebe, Hon Romeo Omoike, Hon Jafaru Akokhia, Hon Abbas Braimah, Hon Gani Akokhia, Hon Akim Zibiri, Hon Zibiri Muhammed, Hon Gani Audu, Alhaji Umar Moshood, Barr Mark Afaleokhai, Hon Derrick Unopa, Mr Bawa Busari, Hon Okhoyomoh Bawa Muhammed, Hon Jimoh Oakhume, Hon Oseni Sulaiman, Hon Azeez Donald, All Ward Chairmen, Unit Chairman, LGA leaders, Women Leaders, and so many others, you all the best and may God keep you, bless you and pay you with good as you didn't let shame come to me and the people of Etsako West Constituency 2.


Finally, special appreciation to my Father, Alhaji Umoru Abubakar Akokhia, the Oduma of South Ibie, The Akokhia Family, My Campaign Organization, My formidable Media Team and teaming supporters.


I love you and God bless you all.


God Bless Etsako West Constituency 2

God Bless Edo State

God Bless Nigeria


Signed:

HON GANI AKOKHIA

Member-Elect, Etsako West Constituency 2 at the Edo State House of Assembly.


©️GANI AKOKHIA MEDIA TEAM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARD 9, UNIT 12, 13, 14 & 15, ERHURUN UNEME, AKOKO EDO LGA REASSURES THE PUBLIC OF GIVING A 100% VOTES FOR POI/MGA AS BARR BISI IDAOMI HOLDS VILLAGE MEETING..

ETSAKO SHUTDOWN AS APC MEMBERS WELCOME DEPUTY GOVERNORSHIP CANDIDATE, HON GANI AUDU.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A LIVING LEGEND By HON AHMED MUSA MOMOH