TRIBUTE TO HON HALIMA OBEHI JIBRIN By IBRAHIM LIVINGSTONE JIBRIN.

Who said it was difficult?? 

It was only difficult when you did not involve Hon. Halima  Obehi Jibrin!


We know at the mention of the name of Jesus every knee bows: but by your involvement impossible becomes nothing! 

You were in your prime but I saw those with grey hair shake you with two hands while they were serving either as a sitting governor, federal minister, or an elite in the society because of your courage, determination, love, cheerfulness, compassion and above all service towards God and Humanity!

But on this fateful day, four years ago you were taken away from us like the tent of a shepherd! Oh Alas! I thought it was a dream until your body was committed to Mother Earth.. Then I remembered the words of our Muslim brothers “Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un” (“Verily we belong to The Almighty, and truly to Him shall we return”)..


I missed the daughter of my father, and the very first child of my mother! Oh! I missed a friend, a sister! A confidant! If I have to be born into this world again, I still will want us to be siblings..

Enjoy the Glory of God’s very Presence till we meet again in the new Jerusalem!

I write this with my hands!

Ibrahim Livingstone Jubrin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARD 9, UNIT 12, 13, 14 & 15, ERHURUN UNEME, AKOKO EDO LGA REASSURES THE PUBLIC OF GIVING A 100% VOTES FOR POI/MGA AS BARR BISI IDAOMI HOLDS VILLAGE MEETING..

ETSAKO SHUTDOWN AS APC MEMBERS WELCOME DEPUTY GOVERNORSHIP CANDIDATE, HON GANI AUDU.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A LIVING LEGEND By HON AHMED MUSA MOMOH